50% SCB Latin America & Caribbean Discount | Conservation Project Management & Design training | Closes Fri 29th Sept

Dr Nick Askew

Sep 23, 2023, 8:24:54 PM9/23/23
to laca...@conbio.org
Dear Members of the SCB Latin America & Caribbean section,

We're excited to share an exciting opportunity to enrol on our 'Conservation Project Management & Design' training, with a special 50% SBC discount until Friday 29th Sept!

A key to success in conservation is the ability to design and implement projects to better protect species, habitats and sites. We analysed 35,857 jobs and discovered 55% of all conservation jobs explicitly request project management and design skills.

'Conservation Project Management & Design' self-paced online training is brought to you by Conservation Careers. The training covers the following steps in the Conservation Standards cycle:
  • Assess | Learn how to identify threats, opportunities, and key stakeholders.
  • Plan | Learn how to define and develop your project’s goals, strategies, objectives and assumptions.
  • Implement | Learn how to develop and implement work plans including sufficient resources, capacity, and partners.
  • Analyze & Adapt | Learn the importance of analyzing your results and then adapting your work plan as necessary.
  • Share | Learn the importance of sharing lessons and promoting a learning culture within an organisation.
The Conservation Standards are a widely adopted set of principles and best practices developed by leading conservation organizations, including the World Wildlife Fund, Wildlife Conservation Society, The Nature Conservancy, Traffic, Durrell, US Fisheries and Wildlife Services.

image.png

As a member of this SCB Latin America & Caribbean listserv, you can secure a massive 50% off the regular price using the code 'SCBSept23' at checkout. This offer expires on Friday 29th September.

To find out more, and secure your discounted place, please visit -> https://www.conservation-careers.com/project-management/?pa=SCB-LatinAmericaCaribbean

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
All the best,
Nick

Dr Nick Askew - Director

Address:88 Glapthorn Road, Oundle, UK