Submit Your Feedback - SCB Disciplinary Inclusion Task Force Survey

1 view

Sophia Winkler-Schor

Oct 7, 2021, 3:57:50 PM10/7/21
to Sophia Winkler

Dear SCB Members,

You are once again invited to provide feedback to the SCB Disciplinary Inclusion Task Force (DITF) to understand your experiences as a Society for Conservation Biology member. The survey is part of a broad SCB initiative to understand the inclusion and diversity of disciplines that seek to advance the science and practice of biodiversity conservation, and how this relates to the membership experience and benefits.

As an independent initiative from SCB's ongoing re-organization, the results of the DITF survey can help inform the transition process of SCB to a global network. We need your help to make sure that your opinions and experiences are represented.

The link to the survey has been emailed to your SCB registered email. Please check your inbox and spam folder for an email associated with University of Idaho qualtrics from our task force email address: scb.inclusi...@gmail.com

The survey will ask you questions about your professional conservation and academic background in relation to your experiences with SCB. It will only take about 10-minutes to complete. Your participation is voluntary, and your information is confidential.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

SCB Disciplinary Inclusion Task Force

**If you have already responded to our survey, please disregard this message. Thank you!