LACA email account and great opportunity for SCB graduate students

SCB LACA

Sep 27, 2023, 12:42:04 PM9/27/23
to LACA...@conbio.org
Welcome LACA members to our official LACA email address. As LACA makes strides to streamline its communication with members we are pleased to introduce Amalia Bravo, our Administrative and Board Liaison, and this email address.  Messages to the Board can sent to this email address. In addition, expect information on programs and opportunities for LACA membership to be posted from this email account.

LACA Graduate Students
Here is a wonderful opportunity for SCB graduate students: (link)

SCB is excited to offer ten Graduate Student Research Awards to support students whose research advances the science and practice of conserving Earth's biodiversity.

The ten $1,000 awards support travel, materials or equipment for graduate student members to conduct field research in conservation science.

If you have any questions, please contact the awards committee with information provided in the link.

--
SCB LACA
Latin America and Caribbean Region of the Society for Conservation Biology