To the potential SCB Nordic Chapter Members

Ewa Orlikowska

Apr 1, 2024, 3:49:54 PMApr 1
to europ...@conbio.org

Dear (Potential) SCB Nordic Chapter Members,

We would like to inform that the SCB Nordic Chapter will hold a lunch meeting on June 19, 2024 between 13.00-14.00 CET (room TBA) at the 7th European Congress of Conservation Biology “Biodiversity positive by 2030” (#ECCB2024Bologna), June 17-21 2024 in Bologna, Italy. The lunch meeting is open for everyone interested in Conservation Science and Practice in the European Nordics, so please join us if you are attending ECCB 2024. Follow us on Social Media (see below) to stay updated on the ECCB lunch meeting details.

We at the SCB Nordic Chapter would also like to encourage SCB members from the Nordic countries (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland) as well as from the Baltics states (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), from other northern European latitudes (e.g. Scotland) or anyone interested in joining the Chapter and become an active member shaping the Chapter’s activities and initiatives.

The Chapter was established in 2015 and aims to be a regional forum for conservation scientists and a leading voice for conservation science issues in the Nordic countries. It is a place where researchers and practitioners in conservation science can meet, communicate and work together in conservation issues. You can find more information about our activities and Board members at https://conbio.org/groups/chapters/nordic-chapter

We are also present on Twitter @NordicScb https://twitter.com/NordicScb and Facebook (group) https://www.facebook.com/groups/935894109863348?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=3419438194842248

and page https://www.facebook.com/SCBNordic

The membership fees is 100 SEK (10 Euro). More information at https://conbio.org/groups/chapters/nordic-chapter/scb-nordic-membership/

Please do not hesitate to contact us at Nordic...@conbio.org if you have more questions.

Best wishes,