ECCB2024 Call for Abstracts Closing Soon

Michela Pacifici

Jan 8, 2024, 5:06:14 AMJan 8
to Europ...@conbio.org
Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. We wanted to remind you of the opportunity to contribute to the European Congress of Conservation Biology (ECCB2024), scheduled to take place in Bologna, Italy, from June 17th to 21st, 2024.

We encourage you to submit your abstract for oral presentations, posters, or speed talks before the Call for Abstracts closes on January 15, 2024

The response to the call for symposia, workshops, and training courses has been overwhelming, reflecting the strong interest within the conservation biology community. Don't miss the opportunity to join this great event and share your insights with a diverse and engaged audience.

Submit your abstract now: https://eccb2024.eu/call-for-abstracts/

If you have any scientific inquiries, please contact us at scien...@eccb2024.eu. For technical assistance with the submission process, reach out to secre...@eccb2024.eu.

We look forward to your participation in ECCB2024 and appreciate your valuable contributions to the conservation biology field.

Best regards,
The ECCB2024 Local Organizing Committee

--
Michela Pacifici