Extension of ECCB2024 Call for Abstracts Deadline: January 29th

Michela Pacifici

Jan 17, 2024, 1:08:08 PMJan 17
to Europ...@conbio.org
Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that, in response to numerous requests, we have decided to extend the deadline for the Call for Abstracts for the European Congress of Conservation Biology (ECCB2024).

The new deadline for abstract submissions is now midnight on January 29, 2024. This two-week extension aims to provide you with additional time to finalize and submit your contributions for oral presentations, posters, or speed talks.

We appreciate the enthusiastic response to the call for symposia, workshops, and training courses, and we want to ensure that all interested parties have ample opportunity to participate in this significant event.

To submit your abstract, please visit: https://eccb2024.eu/call-for-abstracts/

For any scientific inquiries, feel free to reach out to us at scien...@eccb2024.eu. If you encounter any technical issues during the submission process, please contact secre...@eccb2024.eu. Please have a look at the guidelines before doing the submission.

We hope this extension proves beneficial to your planning, and we look forward to receiving your valuable contributions to ECCB2024.

Best regards,

The ECCB2024 Local Organizing Committee

--
Michela Pacifici