SCB Europe Early Career Conservation Award 2024: Call for Nominations open until 17 March!

Bosco, Laura

Feb 22, 2024, 4:08:58 AMFeb 22
to Europ...@conbio.org

Dear all,

The Society for Conservation Biology (SCB) is dedicated to facilitating, promoting, and advancing the scientific study and conservation of biological diversity. Recognizing the importance of dedicated

individuals in achieving this, we are pleased to announce the SCB Europe Early Career Conservation Award 2024 to provide recognition for an early career conservationist to promote their work as

exemplary conservation practice, whether this be through research, practical intervention, policy work or education, and inspire others to do similarly. The call for the SCB Europe Early Career Conservation Award 2024 is still open until 17 March 2024.

We particularly encourage nominations for conservation scientists and practitioners from underrepresented groups.

Please find more info in the attached letter and below.

Link to application form or Info on our website.

Please spread widely among your networks.

Best wishes,

SCB Europe

Bosco, Laura

Mar 7, 2024, 12:55:28 AMMar 7
to Europ...@conbio.org
SCB Europe Early Career Conservation Award 2024_letter.pdf