Pathways Europe 2024 | Program Release

Emily LeBlanc

Jul 2, 2024, 12:41:36 PM (yesterday) Jul 2
to SSWG Working Group List
13 - 16 October 2024

Pathways Europe 2024: Revisiting What Is Wild for Coexisting

Pathways Europe 2024 Program Release

We are happy to announce that the Pathways Europe 2024 program is available for you to view. View the program here.

Additionally, we will be releasing the Whova Conference App in August, which will allow you to personalize your agenda. When we release the app, all registered attendees will be able to access the app. If you are registered for the conference, look for an email from Whova.

If you have any questions about the program or your presentation, email us at WCNR_hdnr...@mail.colostate.edu.

Registration: Earlybird Pricing Ends Monday!

As a reminder, Earlybird Registration closes on Friday, 12 July 2024, at 11:59 PM CEST. Register now before pricing increases!

Lodging

The Pathways Europe 2024 Conference has group rates available at several hotels and other options are recommended on our website. Learn more about these accommodations on our website.

Pre-Conference Trainings & Workshops

We are offering two pre-conference trainings/workshops this year! Both workshops will be held on Sunday, 13 October, prior to the opening session.

  • "People-Centered Strategies for Human-Wildlife Conflict Management" will be led by Eva Maria Cattoen (Ecologist, Facilitator, and Certified Mediator) and Eva Gross (HWC Management Expert and Trained Mediator)
  • "Exploring Conservation Social Science Biographies and Experiences" will be led by Dr. Claudia Grunewald (Independent Researcher), Dr. Thomas Fish (U.S. Department of the Interior / National Park Service), and Dr. Eick von Ruschkowski, Alfred Toepfer Akademie für Naturschutz

Find more information regarding the trainings/workshops on our website or register now.

Questions?

Let us know if you have any questions about the conference or the program by emailing us at WCNR_hdnr...@mail.colostate.edu.

Warm Regards,
Pathways Conference Team