postdoc on national biodiversity accounting [extended deadline - few days left]

Nils Droste

May 16, 2024, 7:13:27 AMMay 16
to SSWG Working Group List
Dear colleagues,

We are still searching for suitable candidates!

We offer a 2 year-postdoc position on developing a pilot national biodiversity account for Sweden’s forest sector: https://lu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:710416/. Extended deadline 19th May.

The position builds on principles of national ecosystem accounting and sectorial policy making. The position is part of the Mistra Biopath project (https://www.mistrabiopath.se/), where we aim to integrate biodiversity in financial decision making.

We have a collaboration with ARIES https://seea.un.org/content/aries-for-seea and CAPTAIN (https://www.captain-project.net/)

Supervisors: Danielle Silvestro (Friburg), Stefano Balbi (IC3), Nils Droste (Lund)

Please share with interested candidates and feel free to get in touch.

With thanks and best regards

Nils

--

Dr. Nils Droste

Associate Professor

Environmental Politics Research Group, Department of Political Science

& Centre for Innovation Research, Lund University

Deputy Theme Leader Biodiversity

Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services in a Changing Climate - BECC

Lund University and Gothenburg University

Visiting address: Allhelgona kyrkogata 14 (Eden)

Postal address: Box 52, 221 00 LUND

Web: https://portal.research.lu.se/en/persons/nils-droste

Email: nils....@svet.lu.se

Mobile: +46 76 341 7 341