Conservation Professional Development Programme

Dr Nick Askew

Mar 28, 2024, 1:52:09 PMMar 28
to asia...@conbio.org, europ...@conbio.org, afric...@conbio.org, laca...@conbio.org, marin...@conbio.org, nal...@conbio.org, ocean...@conbio.org
Hi there,

At Conservation Careers we’ve just launched a new programme which I thought you, or people in your organisation/network, might be interested in.

The Conservation Professional Development Programme is a totally new coaching programme proven to significantly improve the wellbeing, impact, and career direction of conservation professionals.

We piloted it last year with 17 staff from within the RSPB and UK Wildlife Trusts networks, and the feedback was fantastic! 100% of participants would recommend the programme to others, and 83% rated it as excellent for their professional development. Aspects of the programme have been taught by us at Cambridge University over the past 7 years.

“110% recommend! Lifechanging!” is my favourite testimonial :)

The programme is targeted towards early and mid-career conservation professionals, from across the globe. All staff from within a conservation organisation – including support staff – are welcome to apply for a place. The key is we’re looking for people seeking to improve aspects of their well-being, impact, and career direction at work.

It’s a six-month programme and designed to be done within an hour per week (e.g. a lunch break), to fit around people’s busy lives.

This is our first public offering and we have 16 places available until Friday 31st May, when enrolment closes. The course starts w/c 10th June with a welcome session.

If you or anyone in your networks might be interested to know more, we’d encourage people to see this information on this page and to book a discovery call with me using this link.

Feel free to send me an email also.

All the best,
Nick

Dr Nick Askew - Director