WEBINAR CANCELLED | Mar 26, 12PM MST | Climate change impacts on whitebark pine persistence in the Sierra Nevada

Laurel Sindewald

Mar 26, 2024, 1:38:42 PMMar 26
to North America Section List
Typically held the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 12-1 PM MST, the Whitebark Pine Ecosystem Foundation webinar, rescheduled for March 26th, 12-1 PM MST, has now been cancelled. Stay tuned as we plan to reschedule Joan Dudney's talk, titled, "Climate change impacts on whitebark pine persistence in the Sierra Nevada" for a later date.
Our next webinar will be April 16th with Sean Hoy Skubik, who will present his talk, "Responses of whitebark pine to abiotic stress: Implications of physiology across scales".

Learn more
 about this year's webinar series.

Register for the webinar series at: https://umontana.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_XDjsc-UoRxqY6clf8miqdQ#/registration (you only need to register once).

Did you miss the first webinar? You can watch the recording on the WPEF YouTube site.

WPEF poster 2023-2024 link.jpg