Conservation Career Kick-Starter 24 | 33% off till Friday!

Dr Nick Askew

Jan 10, 2024, 2:51:41 PMJan 10
to nal...@conbio.org
Do you become a professional wildlife conservationist in 2024?

We're currently offering our flagship programme The Conservation Career Kick-Starter with a 33% discount until Friday.

The Conservation Career Kick-Starter is a comprehensive programme of training, support community and jobs designed to get you hired quicker as a professional wildlife conservationist.

It follows our step-by-step system to get clear, get ready, and get hired in the conservation sector. No confusion. No ambiguity. Telling you EXACTLY what to do. Walking you through the entire process.

You’ll get a much clearer idea of the sector, the hot (and hidden) jobs, which ones are right for you, what experience and education you need, and how to apply for them, get interviews and get hired.

After going through the programme, you’ll have created a personal career plan which gives you confidence in your job hunt and makes everything quicker, simpler and more fun!

You'll also get access to a year's support and access to over 15,000 conservation jobs from across the planet.

The regular cost for the course is $395 / £295 / €350, but you can get it now for an investment of just $265 / £195 / €230. That’s 33% off until Friday 12th January 2024. It also comes with a 14-day 100% money-back guarantee.

All the best,
Nick

Dr Nick Askew - Director

Address:88 Glapthorn Road, Oundle, UK