Funding Available for U.S. Demand Reduction Projects

Danielle Kessler

Mar 28, 2018, 5:15:30 PM3/28/18
to SSWG...@conbio.org
The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service International Affairs Program is now accepting proposals for data-driven, small-scale
projects that seek to reduce demand for illegal wildlife and wildlife products in the U.S.

For additional information, please refer to the Notice of Funding Opportunity and How to Apply webpage

Best,

Danielle Kessler

Chief, Office of Outreach & Communications
International Affairs Program
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
5275 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22041-3803

Sign up for our e-newsletter to learn how we're working around the globe to protect species and their habitats!

Stamp out extinction with the Save Vanishing Species Stamp