Conservation Leadership Master's Degree at Colorado State University - Accepting Applications!

Conservation Leadership CSU

Nov 17, 2017, 12:19:26 PM11/17/17
to SSWG Working Group List

Hello,

The Conservation Leadership through Learning (CLTL) program at Colorado State University (CSU) is an 18-month innovative Master’s degree which prepares leaders to address conservation issues around the globe. The program is built around principles of experiential learning, inter-disciplinary instruction, and applied approaches. Our students work closely with a network of practitioners and organizations throughout the program. CLTL is a great option for individuals seeking to make a difference in the lives and ecosystems of our planet.

Our program could align very well with the interests of your students and/or organization. I am attaching our brochure, poster, and annual report to this email. Please forward information about our program to those you think would be interested.

We are accepting applications for Fall 2018 until March 1, 2018. However, we highly encourage applicants to apply early.

If you have any questions about our program, please feel free to contact us at cl...@mail.colostate.edu or visit our website at www.leadershipthroughlearning.org.

Thank you,

Terra Sampson

Conservation Leadership
Program Coordinator

Colorado State University
221 Forestry Building
Fort Collins, CO  80523
Phone: 970-491-5884
Email: terra....@colostate.edu
leadershipthroughlearning.org

www.facebook.com/conservationleadership

instagram.com/cltlcsu/

twitter.com/CLTLCSU

Annual Report 2017 DIGITAL FINAL small.pdf
CLTL_Brochure_Small.pdf
CLTL_Poster-FINAL small.pdf