Invitation to Help Shape the Future of SCB

Lauren Krizel

Jun 3, 2015, 9:14:18 AM6/3/15
to North America Section List, LACA...@conbio.org, Europ...@conbio.org, Afric...@conbio.org, Asia...@conbio.org, Ocean...@conbio.org, Marin...@conbio.org, RCB...@conbio.org, SSWG...@conbio.org, ee...@conbio.org, SCB-Education List, Freshwa...@conbio.org

Greetings,

In our ongoing effort to advance the science and practice of conserving Earth’s biological diversity, the Society for Conservation Biology (SCB) is conducting research to capture perceptions, challenges, and needs of our current and past members. We value your unique insights into the field and your input will help shape the strategic direction of the Society.

In a few days, our partner on this project, McKinley Advisors, will be conducting a short, but critical, electronic survey. You’ll receive an email inviting you to participate and we encourage you to take the time to share your candid thoughts. In appreciation for your time, SCB will offer the choice of a complimentary registration to the International Congress of Conservation Biology (ICCB) 2017 or to a regional Conservation Congress in 2016 to five randomly selected respondents.

Thank you in advance for your support of this project and SCB. If you have any questions on this research study, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Geri Unger
Executive Director