Students: Spots Remain for Speed-Networking w/ Conservation Professionals at NACCB 2016!

Rebecca Garvoille

Jul 13, 2016, 1:25:16 PM7/13/16
to SSWG...@conbio.org

NACCB 2016 Speed Networking w/ Conservation Experts for Students!

The Social Science Working Group (SSWG) still has spots remaining for our professional networking event for all conservation students next Tuesday @NACCB2016. We have an amazing line-up of conservation professionals and scholars who have agreed to share their professional experiences, and mentor participants: Doug Clark, Kate Cristen, Dara Wald, Martha Groom, Meredith Gore, Heidi Kretser, Alia Dietsch, Drew Bennett, Becky Thomas, Marit Wilkerson, Fiona Schmiegelow and Alister Bath.

This two-part “speed-networking” event (next Tuesday, July 19) at the Essen House is open to all graduate and undergraduate students. Registration costs $22.

If you would like to attend, but need assistance covering fees, please email Meredith Gore (go...@msu.edu) using SPEED NETWORKING FEE WAIVER in the subject line, and a short paragraph explaining your financial need.

Register here: http://tinyurl.com/h4w9j5d

Questions? Contact Rina Hauptfeld at Rina.Ha...@colostate.edu

Rebecca Garvoille, Ph.D.

SCB SSWG Board Secretary