Early Bird Registration Deadline - Tourism Naturally Conf

Duke,Esther

Jul 17, 2016, 1:35:11 PM7/17/16
to SSWG...@conbio.org

Tourism Naturally Conference 2016
http://tourismnaturally.org - Register Today
One week left to register with the Early Bird Registration Discount for the inaugural Tourism Naturally Conference.
  • Check out our program: Detailed Agenda
  • Check out our plenary lineup: Keynote Speaker Bios
    • Omar Valdez (Executive Director, UNWTO.Themis Foundation)
    • Joseph O’Leary (Professor, Human Dimensions of Natural Resources, Colorado State University)
    • Salvador Anton Clavé (Principal researcher of the Research Group on Territorial Analysis and Tourism Studies (GRATET)/ Full Professor of Regional Geographical Analysis, Rovira i Virgili University)
    • Jing Hu (ean of the Wuhan Branch of China Tourism Academy, Central China Normal University)
    • Andreas Rechkemmer (Professor, University of Denver/ Former Executive Director of the International Human Dimensions Programme on Global Environmental Change, United Nations)
    • Raija Komppula (Professor, University of East Finland)
  • Review our Publication opportunities: Publication Opportunities
Join us for the Tourism Naturally conference hosted by Colorado State University in partnership with the University of Sassari, , in Alghero, Italy! The plenary track theme this year is Coastal and Mountain Systems. The conference venue is in the historical center of Alghero, a small and charming seaside city on the island of Sardinia. Experts will provide perspectives on ecological integrity and industry sustainability.
Learn More about Tourism Naturally on our Facebook and Twitter pages