Conservation and Consumer Expectations Webinar

Alia Dietsch

Jun 12, 2018, 11:12:25 AM6/12/18
to sswg...@conbio.org
Hi all!  Brooke Tully is hosting a webinar at the end of this month, focused on how conservation efforts can stay relevant during times of changing consumer expectations.

​She has
been digging into a lot of research on how consumer expectations are changing globally, and there are lots of implications - and opportunities - for environmental and conservation initiatives.
​Being a
ware of
​ (and integrating lessons learned from) ​
these changing trends
​ can help to ensure that our conservation efforts remain relevant.​

This webinar will cover seven trends (like "moments of truth" and "inner journeys"), along with examples and ideas for how conservation programs can stay ahead of the curve.

​Please
 join
​Brooke
for this webinar on June 27th: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/global-trends-webinar

​And feel free to
 spread the word by passing this
​ message​
along to others who may be interested.

​hanks!!​

--
Brooke Tully
Check out my latest blog posts by clicking on the brooke's2cents logo: