Save the Date! Conservation Psychology Institute June 18-21, 2017

Antioch Conservation Psychology Institute

Dec 14, 2016, 12:00:41 PM12/14/16
to sswg...@conbio.org
Please join us June 18-21, 2017 on the campus of Antioch University New England in Keene, NH for our next Conservation Psychology Institute
Save the date!

CONSERVATION PSYCHOLOGY INSTITUTE
June 18-21, 2017

 Save the date for our next Conservation Psychology Institute,
to be held at our Keene, NH campus, June 18-21, 2017.

More details & registration coming soon!
Please visit our website for Early Bird & Team Discount rates
and a tentative schedule of events.

Help us spread the word about this Institute.
Please share this  announcement with your own networks!
Questions?  Email us at consps...@antioch.edu

Antioch University New England, 40 Avon Street, Keene, NH 03431
Sent by consps...@antioch.edu in collaboration with
Constant Contact

Kay Quam

Dec 15, 2016, 9:44:50 AM12/15/16