Only 1 week to Organized Session Deadline - Pathways Kenya

Duke,Esther

Apr 24, 2015, 4:55:23 PM4/24/15
to SSWG...@conbio.org

2016, 10-13 January
Pathways Kenya 2016: Integrating Human Dimensions into Fisheries and Wildlife Management

There is only one week left to submit an organized session for next years Pathways Conference! The Organized Session deadline is May 1, 2015

We invite you to submit an organized session or individual abstract  for the upcoming Pathways 2016 Conference in Nanyuki, Kenya. Pathways is the premier scientific meeting and training for academic and government researchers, students, agency scientists, land managers, NGO representatives, and other individuals who are interested in the human dimensions of fish and wildlife management issues. Our theme this year is Conflict and Co-existence. We welcome participation from around the world.

We hope you will join us January 10th-13th, 2016 at the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club where you are encouraged to participate through Organized Sessions and Individual Abstract Presentations. The program overview section of our website gives you a review of what sessions and presentations look like and explains the requirements, structure, and submission instructions for both. To view our website please visit: http://www.hdfwconference.org

Organized Session  Deadline: May 1, 2015

Individual Abstract Deadline: July 1, 2015

Best Wishes,

Pathways 2016 Planning Committee

confe...@warnercnr.colostate.edu

Click here to view an online version of this email.