Fwd: graduate studies at the University of Colorado, Boulder

Rebecca Garvoille

Dec 2, 2016, 4:19:43 PM12/2/16
to SSWG...@conbio.org
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hartter, Joel <Joel.H...@unh.edu>
Date: Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 7:22 AM
Subject: graduate studies at the University of Colorado, Boulder
To: <EAN...@listserv.uga.edu>

The University of Colorado Boulder is accepting applications for the Masters of the Environment (MENV) professional graduate program, with specializations in Policy & Management, Renewable & Sustainable Energy, Social & Environmental Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Food Systems, Sustainability Planning & ManagementThe priority deadline for applications is December 15, 2016 with rolling admissions until May 1, 2017.

Fall 2017 MENV Priority Deadlines:

Domestic Applicants, Priority Deadline: Thursday, December 15, 2016

*All applicants who apply by the priority deadlines will automatically be considered for scholarships of up to $10,000.

The Masters of the Environment (MENV) graduate program at CU Boulder prepares students for a variety of careers in the environment, energy, natural resources, and sustainability. Graduates of our program will be prepared to take leadership roles in industries and institutions across the public, private, and non-profit sectors, both here in the U.S. and abroad. For more information about our innovative approach to graduate education, please visit www.colorado.edu/menv. You can also find more information in a recently-published article in CU Boulder Today.

If you have any questions about admissions, academics, or student life at the University of Colorado Boulder, please don't hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to schedule a call or in-person visit with you. Contact Myles Maland, External Relations Manager at Myles....@Colorado.edu.

All the best,

Joel Hartter

Associate Professor

MENV Faculty Director

Environmental Studies Program

University of Colorado

Email: joel.h...@colorado.edu

Web: http://www.colorado.edu/menv​

************** This is an official listserv of the Anthropology & Environment Society of the American Anthropological Association.

It is restricted to posting announcements and news items related to ecological and environmental anthropology only. Responses to or comments on announcements and news are not allowed.

For open discussion on topics related to ecological and environmental anthropology, please subscribe to our discussion list: EANTHDI...@lists.ufl.edu

For more information visit our website at http://www.eanth.org