Call for abstracts: FLARE network meeting and thematic reports

Cristy Watkins

May 16, 2017, 11:33:42 AM5/16/17
to SSWG...@conbio.org
Dear colleagues,

The FLARE network is now accepting abstracts for oral presentations, lightning talks, posters, and workshops for the 3rd Annual FLARE meeting!

We are also accepting abstracts for thematic reports around two of the FLARE meeting themes (Ethics of forest-livelihood policies, and Forests, livelihoods, and the SDGs). These reports are commissioned and co-sponsored by Rights and Resources Initiative.

More information can be found in the attached calls and on our webpage:

Please also distribute these calls as widely as possible!

FLARE Secretariat
School for Environment and Sustainability
University of Michigan
440 Church Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
FLARE call for abstracts.pdf
Commissioned Reports on Forests and Livelihoods_call.pdf