Solicitations Due 11/30 - Yellowstone 2018-19 Visitor Use Study Contract SOW

Atwell, Ryan

Nov 10, 2017, 9:33:55 AM11/10/17
Hi all,

Please distribute widely in your networks. We are excited to announce that funding is in hand and the long-awaited solicitation for Yellowstone's Summer 2018-19 Visitor Use Study as part of our maturing Summer Use pre-planning process is now open for contract bids. I've attached the SOW here. The solicitation can be found at the following links by searching solicitation number 140P2118Q0001

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=list&tab=list (for other interested partners)

Responses are due to our contracting officer Jennifer Gartzke by Nov. 30, 2017. Sorry for the quick turn around, but we aim to award this by early Dec so that an OMB package can be submitted by the end of January.

All questions must also be channeled through Jennifer Gartzke.

Consider creative multi-partner efforts on this one - we are looking for truly interdisciplinary teams with the proven ability to bring innovative approaches to the table and mobilize effectively on a project of this scale.

Best,

Ryan
--
Ryan Atwell