2nd Call for abstracts: 2nd Annual FLARE meeting

Cristy Watkins

Jun 6, 2016, 4:49:15 PM6/6/16
to SSWG...@conbio.org
The FLARE (Forests & Livelihoods: Assessment, Research, and Engagement) network, supported by DFID and coordinated from the School of Natural Resources and Environment at the University of Michigan, is pleased to announce its 2nd Annual Meeting, to be held at the University of Edinburgh (Edinburgh, U.K.) December 2-5, 2016.  FLARE is also glad to announce that we will present cash awards ($3,000, $2,000, $1,000) for the best three papers presented at the meeting.

For more information, visit our meeting webpage at:
http://www.forestlivelihoods.org/flare-meeting-2016 Please distribute this call widely!