New SCB working group: Diet, Health, & Conservation

Christa Rose

Oct 14, 2015, 5:14:42 PM10/14/15
to afric...@conbio.org, asia...@conbio.org, ee...@conbio.org, europ...@conbio.org, fresh...@conbio.org, laca...@conbio.org, marin...@conbio.org, nal...@conbio.org, ocean...@conbio.org, rcb...@conbio.org, sswg...@conbio.org, Lauren Krizel

Hello, Bonjour, Hola, (and more,) SCB community,

My name is Christa Rose and I’m exploring the formation of a new working group: Diet, Health, and Conservation. Attached please find my short proposal (<1 page, 455 words) for this powerful intersection of fields. I need 19 others to express interest to take the next step with SCB, and I’d love to work with you.

Please read the proposal, and if you are interested, reply to me and provide:

  • your full name
  • your SCB member ID
  • your best e-mail address (additional contact information is welcome)
  • the country you primarily work from
  • your time zone
  • your primary language if not English.

If we attract enough interest, we can begin working in November and potentially submit our first round of materials to SCB’s Board in early December for further consideration.

Please join me in this meaningful movement. Thank you for your attention, and have a wonderful day.

Christa Rose
Native Species Support
Wildlife Biologist, Vegan, Owner

Stewardship for a Sustainable Earth SM
Steward Our Planet. Steward Yourself. SM
C Rose, SCB wg prop (DHC).pdf

Lauren Krizel

Oct 14, 2015, 5:44:04 PM10/14/15
to Afric...@conbio.org, Asia...@conbio.org, ee...@conbio.org, Europ...@conbio.org, Freshwa...@conbio.org, LACA...@conbio.org, Marin...@conbio.org, Ocean...@conbio.org, RCB...@conbio.org, SSWG...@conbio.org, North America Section List, SCB-Education List, Christa Rose

Please read the proposal, and if you are interested, reply to me (christa...@gmail.com) and provide: