Participation Request: Survey on scientists’ motivations

Matthew Herbert

Apr 19, 2018, 4:25:01 PM4/19/18
to North America Section List

Dear Life Scientist,

The University of Notre Dame is conducting a study of motivations and values among scientists and we invite you to participate. Your responses will make an important contribution to our understanding of how people develop their career path, and how personal characteristics play a role in scientific pursuits. This survey will give you the opportunity to reflect on your interests and personality, and may help you think in new ways about your goals and plans for the future.

The research is part of a larger study examining motivations and values in science. This survey research is being directed by Dr. Darcia Narvaez (Department of Psychology, University of Notre Dame, 574-631-7835,dnarvaez@nd.edu), with the assistance of Dr. Tim Reilly  (Department of Psychology, University of Notre Dame, trei...@nd.edu574-631-3514).

All survey participant will receive a $10 Amazon gift card after completing the survey.

Please follow this link to complete the consent and enter the survey.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this important study.

Best regards,

Motivations and Value Team
University of Notre Dame