Please help SCB's DHC working group, Few minutes of time/attention

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Christa Rose

未读,
2016年9月7日 19:00:232016/9/7
收件人 afric...@conbio.org、asia...@conbio.org、europ...@conbio.org、laca...@conbio.org、marin...@conbio.org、nal...@conbio.org、ocean...@conbio.org、consma...@conbio.org、ee...@conbio.org、rcb...@conbio.org、sswg...@conbio.org、freshwa...@conbio.org、scb-educ...@conbio.org、scb-st...@conbio.org
Hello, SCB listserv members,

Could you spare some minutes to help a Diet, Health, and Conservation working group (DHCwg) initiative? Please...

...Help us help biodiversity conservation!

Take our brief, anonymous survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DHCwg_SCB

The survey concerns the nexus of biodiversity conservation and food systems

Let's learn from one another, and shape DHC's next three years

We want to make a difference!

(The survey should take <10 minutes)

An introduction to the effort is embedded in the survey. We appreciate your support for our endeavor as a member of the biodiversity conservation community. Please help us by participating in this brief, anonymous instrument.

Thank you very much,

Christa Rose
Native Species Support
Wildlife Biologist, Vegan, Owner

Stewardship for a Sustainable Earth SM
Steward Our Planet. Steward Yourself. SM
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子