Announcing a New SCB Career Center

Lauren Krizel

Feb 23, 2015, 3:13:43 PM2/23/15
to Marin...@conbio.org, Europ...@conbio.org, Afric...@conbio.org, Asia...@conbio.org, North America Section List, LACA...@conbio.org, Freshwater Working Group, RCB...@conbio.org, SSWG...@conbio.org, ee...@conbio.org, Ocean...@conbio.org, SCB-Education List

masthead

At the end of March 2015, the Society for Conservation Biology will launch a new Career Center to better support our members and the larger conservation community. The new careers website will include a number of new resources in addition to the job board, and will promise an improved user experience for the talented jobseekers and employers in our community.

We’ll be working in partnership with our publisher Wiley to deploy our new Career Center, using world-leading job board software powered by Madgex. Further updates with additional details will be shared as we move toward launching the new site, but in the meantime please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team to find out more—just contact Sarah Andrus at san...@wiley.com with any questions.

We hope you will continue to support the Society for Conservation Biology and the professional development of our members.

Thanks for supporting the Conservation Biology Community!

Warm regards,

Your friends at the Society for Conservation Biology

www.conbio.org
Copyright 2014 Society for Conservation Biology (SCB).

Problems viewing this email? Go here

You are recieving this email because of your interest in SCB. If you do not wish to receive emails from SCB, please forward this email along with your request to Membership

Direct questions, comments, and technical problems to the webmaster
SCB is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization

Informz for iMIS