Final Reminder: BRIEF, ANONYMOUS survey, Help DHC working group

Matthew Herbert

Oct 13, 2016, 4:44:23 PM10/13/16
to SCB-Education List
Hello SCB supporters,

This is a 2nd and final reminder to assist SCB’s Diet, Health, and Conservation Working Group (DHC) by taking a brief, anonymous survey querying the extent the international conservation community recognizes linkages between diet, health, and biodiversity conservation. DHC members hope to stimulate dialogue, action, and our own leadership within the conservation community to positively and durably impact biodiversity management through food systems.

Please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DHCwg_SCB to take the survey.

Help us learn from one another, and shape DHC's next few years. We want to make a difference.

Thank you!

Christa Rose
Native Species Support
Wildlife Biologist, Vegan, Owner

Eric L. Burr

Oct 13, 2016, 8:13:19 PM10/13/16
to NAl...@conbio.org
> I completed the survey twice just to be sure it got through, at least
once. I never know with cyberland! -Eric