Call for Proposals IMCC5 (5th International Marine Conservation Congress) and Oceans Online

SCB Marine Section

Sep 11, 2017, 12:09:15 PM9/11/17

CALL FOR PROPOSALS for IMCC5 Symposium, Workshops, Focus Groups & OceansOnline Sessions

The 5th International Marine Conservation Congress (IMCC5), themed "Making Marine Science Matter," will be held from 24 June – 28 June 2018 at the Waterfront Hotel, Kuching, Malaysia (KCH). The Call for Proposals for IMCC5 is currently open!

OceansOnline, a full add-on day to IMCC5, will be held 29 June 2018. The theme for OceansOnline is "Making Marine Science Matter Through Communication and Online Resources." The Call for Proposals for OceansOnline is currently open!

All proposals for IMCC5 and OceansOnline must be submitted online by the end of 15 October 2017. Decisions will be made by 15 December 2017. The selection process is highly competitive, but we encourage everyone with original or inspiring ideas to submit proposals!

For detailed submission guidelines and more information, please visit: http://conbio.org/mini-sites/imcc5/registration/call-for-proposals/

Have questions or need help? You can email in...@imcc5.com for specific queries.

Be sure to forward the IMCC5 Call for Proposals to anyone who may be interested! For all the latest IMCC5 updates follow our social media accounts and the #IMCC5 hashtag.

Twitter: @IMCC2018
Facebook: IMCC: International Marine Conservation Congress
Instagram: @IMCC5
Blog: https://imcc2018.wordpress.com/

OceansOnline Twitter: @OceansOnline

OceansOnline Facebook: OceansOnline 2018