(vote/done) PR #147 Update trademark list

autom...@commonhaus.dev

May 8, 2024, 2:13:22 PMMay 8
to anno...@commonhaus.org
[commonhaus/foundation]

(vote/done) PR #147 Update trademark list

🗳️ Vote progress

A listing of foundation trademarks (registered or pending/in use).

I've used a footnote to indicate that registered and other marks for projects are used with permission until either a formal fiscal hosting agreement is signed or the bootstrapping period ends. That allowed me to explain once, but reference that explanation next to every mark to which it applied.

voting group: @commonhaus/cf-egc

What to do:

  • If you like it or it looks good to you:
    • Approve the PR
    • 👍 (:+1:) if it looks good to you
    • 👀 (:eyes:) if you're "ok" with it (it may not be your favorite)
  • If you think it needs discussion or revision
    • Create a review, add your comments and require changes
    • Use the +- button to make a suggestion (instead of just adding a comment).
ebullient
created
closed
updated