(vote/quorum) PR #149 Undraft the bylaws: CF Council [due: 7 May]

autom...@commonhaus.dev

May 6, 2024, 4:02:42 PMMay 6
to anno...@commonhaus.org
[commonhaus/foundation]

(vote/quorum) PR #149 Undraft the bylaws: CF Council [due: 7 May]

🗳️ Vote progress

Just the CF Council (and Extended Governance Committee) bylaws this time.

I know I have a concern about electronic/digital participation in lieu of meetings. At the moment (as written) our electronic participation threshold (quorum) is everyone. Not sure how that will scale as we add more projects.

I think Gavin also noticed that it wasn't necessarily clear if procedures were the same or different for bylaws vs. policies.

voting group: @commonhaus/cf-egc

Do one of the following:

  • Approve the PR or react with 👍 (:+1:) if it looks good to you
  • Review with Comments or react with 👀 (:eyes:) if you're "ok" with it (it may not be your favorite)
  • If you think it needs discussion or revision
    • Create a review, add your comments and require changes
    • Use the +- button to make a suggestion (instead of just adding a comment).