(vote/open) PR #143 ☑️ Undraft the bylaws: preface, purpose, amendments [due: 26 Apr]

1 view

autom...@commonhaus.dev

Apr 24, 2024, 12:58:58 PMApr 24
to anno...@commonhaus.org, cf-co...@commonhaus.org
[commonhaus/foundation]

(vote/open) PR #143 ☑️ Undraft the bylaws: preface, purpose, amendments [due: 26 Apr]

It's time to finalize the bylaws! 🎉

To avoid drowning, we'll do these a few at a time, and I'll try to balance reading length. If you haven't read them in depth, now would be a good time to give them a once over.

We're starting with a few easy ones:

  • The preface was added by request to give an overview of all of the parts
  • The purpose aligns the Commonhaus Foundation with its status as a 501(c)(6)
  • Amendments describes how we will approach amending these bylaws in the future.

What to do:

  1. Use the +- button to make a suggestion (instead of just adding a comment).
  2. If it looks good to you, approve the review.

voting group: @commonhaus/cf-egc