Does anybody know a way to download your my.comics.org data?

Mike Nielsen

May 2, 2021, 4:56:21 AM5/2/21
to mycomic...@comics.org

Alexandros Diamantidis

May 5, 2021, 2:10:50 PM5/5/21
to mycomic...@comics.org

Hi Mike! I just noticed your message, and since nobody else has replied - in case you haven't found the answer already, you just click on the "down arrow" icon in a collection list screen:

You get a CSV file which should normally open automatically in a spreadsheet, if you have Excel, LibreOffice or something similar installed. Sample:

series publisher series year issue description tags
1001 Arabian Tails Conquest Press 1992 1

Bezimena Ici Même Editions 2018

Brindille Fugues en Bulles 2014 1 - Brindille
Brindille Fugues en Bulles 2014 2 - Le monde caché
Brindille Fugues en Bulles 2014 3 - La Princesse de Feu

Mike Nielsen

May 5, 2021, 2:35:14 PM5/5/21
to mycomic...@comics.org
Lionel helped me find it.

Josef A

Jan 7, 2022, 11:59:24 PM1/7/22
to mycomics-users, Mike Nielsen
Is there any way to add isbn, barcode field to that output, if it exists for the issue?. Would come in very handy for all those graphic novels (Most of my collection is of that kind:)

Alexandros Diamantidis

Jan 9, 2022, 11:17:30 AM1/9/22
to mycomic...@comics.org
* Josef A [2022-01-07 20:59]:
> Is there any way to add isbn, barcode field to that output, if it exists
> for the issue?. Would come in very handy for all those graphic novels (Most
> of my collection is of that kind:)

Unfortunately, no, not for the moment.

Perhaps we can add an "export settings" screen where one could select
which fields are exported. Since this seems like a useful feature, I'll
open an issue about that in our tracker, but don't hold your breath -
our development backlog is long and currently only Jochen is working on
the code.

Thanks!
Alexandros
Message has been deleted