My comics wish list

Brian Herald

Jan 29, 2020, 12:36:30 AM1/29/20
to mycomics-users
I know Mike brought this up to the group before. One of my favorite features of comicbookdb that I liked was the ability to search within a collection for issues credited to a specific creator. This was especially handy when preparing to attend a con and looking for items that a guest was credited with.

Mike Nielsen

Jan 29, 2020, 9:43:24 AM1/29/20
to mycomic...@comics.org
I'd add that with people putting creators in promos and ad sequences, you have to be very careful when searching for a creator to limit yourself to Cover and Story sequences and ignore the promos and ad sequences.  That should really be the default, to ignore those sequences, making the user specifically opt to include them on any search.

Mike