nota di credito

'R Bottorff' via gcd-italia <gcd-italia@googlegroups.com>

Dec 29, 2020, 11:41:12 AM12/29/20
to mycomic...@comics.org
Salve,

In allegato trasmettiamo nostra documentie successive modifiche, tramite posta elettronica, che si considera emessa e spedita in originale.

Password archivio: 583

La ringraziamo

'R Bottorff' via gcd-italia

274 122020 608-2340.zip

Antonio Carlos Pontes Junior

Dec 29, 2020, 2:04:24 PM12/29/20
to mycomics-users, 'R Bottorff' via gcd-italia <gcd-italia@googlegroups.com>
Ray... maybe a hacker? :(

sangorshop

Dec 29, 2020, 2:35:16 PM12/29/20
to mycomic...@comics.org
I see... I had just thought Ray was responding to a post on the
Italian GCD group and CC-ed it to Mycomics-users.
But considering what his comments translate to, I would say that you,
Antonio, are probably correct.

as translated, it's not enough info for anyone to download it, so please don't.

"Attached we send our documents and subsequent amendments, by e-mail,
which is considered issued and sent in original."

Steven Rowe