ACCESS Event at CU

Kim Popetz

Jul 19, 2023, 4:45:22 PM7/19/23
to crdds...@colorado.edu, curc-...@colorado.edu

We’re excited to announce that we’ll be one of the satellite locations for the ACCESS HPC Monthly Workshop: Machine Learning and BIG DATA.

The Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center is pleased to present a Machine Learning and Big Data workshop, sponsored by ACCESS. This is a two-day event, July 31-August 1, 9am-3pm MT each day. The event will be in-person, hosted by various satellite sites. There will not be a direct to desktop option for this event.

This workshop will focus on topics including big data analytics and machine learning with Spark, and deep learning using Tensorflow.

For details and registration information check out the CRDDS Events page.

Kim Popetz (she/hers)

Event Coordinator

Center for Research Data and Digital Scholarship

University Libraries

University of Colorado Boulder

https://www.colorado.edu/crdds/