FW: !! Postponed !! Today's Lightning Talks & Meet-up, Love Data Week

Nickoal Eichmann-Kalwara

Feb 16, 2024, 4:44:50 PMFeb 16
to crdds...@colorado.edu

Dear Friends,

We hope you have enjoyed Love Data Week with us. Today, we had planned to have lightning talks and a meetup, as well as announce the winners for the Buffalization Data Visualization contest. However, we have to POSTPONE today's events. This will allow us to celebrate in our usual space in March. Thank you for understanding, and we send our apologies on this very late message.

Meanwhile, we'd like to announce the winners for the Buffalization Data Visualization challenge. It was a very difficult decision, as every submission was prize worthy. Thank you to those who partiticpated, and congratulations to the winners!

Undergraduate Student Winners

First Prize: David Deckerman

Second Prize: Benjamin Herlinger

Graduate Student Winners

First Prize: Shelby Andersen

Second Prize: Niranjan Cholendiran

Please stay tuned for more on our rescheduled meetup!

Warm Regards,
Center for Research Data & Digital Scholarship