SET Promo video: Kevin Garcia -- My SET Journey

1 view

Neil McCurdy

Dec 24, 2018, 3:13:49 PM12/24/18
to Lion Link
Dear Parents, Guardians and Students,

Here is the final version of the video that I showed during exhibition.  If you missed it or were not able to hear me, this is a student-produced video highlighting the journey that one of our students makes every day.  He's never late and has had near-perfect attendance since joining SET.  The video was produced in support of the school by Camden and Josef as part of their passion project.  I love it and I hope you will to.

Please feel free to spread it far and wide!

Have a great holiday!

Dr. McCurdy

--
uc?export=download&id=0B9tEaTsmHYI7cXJBY3RYU2NVYkk&revid=0B9tEaTsmHYI7ZWRjNFBndzg0OVV5OEFjVVdNRlQ4bFJ1SndRPQ

Neil McCurdy, Ph.D.
Principal