I need to borrow your historic technology junk!

Neil McCurdy

Jan 22, 2019, 12:17:56 AM1/22/19
to Lion Link
Dear parents,

We have been working through "Technology through the Decades" presentations in my computer science class and we are now up to the 60's, 70's and 80's this week.  I've been having fun raiding my parents' garages for artifacts so far, but I bet the larger community has some fun old equipment gathering dust.  8-track anyone?  Betamax tapes? Old cordless phone? Record player? TRS 80? Commodore 64? Atari? Apple 2?  Walkman?

You get the idea. We won't break anything unless you want us to.

Even though we've already done the 40's and 50's, it would still be fun to see more artifacts. I found my father in-law's baby shoe and popcorn popper from the 40's and his ice skates from the 50's.  A vintage radio or TV would be cool!

Thanks everyone!

Dr. McCurdy