Fwd: Reminder: Exhibition Tomorrow (Wed) 6pm to 7pm

Neil McCurdy

Dec 18, 2018, 5:27:31 PM12/18/18
to Lion Link
Dear Parents, Guardians and Students,

This is a quick reminder about exhibition and about our upcoming winter break.  Please note that there is no school on Friday and that our winter break runs through January 6th.  Our semester ends Friday, January 18th, so students who are behind in their coursework should be using the winter break to catch up on their work.

Exhibition Schedule:

6:00 PM : Gathering in the Den
6:15 PM : 2nd Period
6:30 PM : 3rd Period
6:45 PM : 5th Period
7:00 PM : Optional 1st and 4th Period depending on the teacher (the students will know)

Attendance at exhibition is mandatory for students and highly recommended for parents.  It is always a fun evening at our school (my favorite event of the year!) and a celebration of all of the hard work that has gone into the semester.  Please be sure to engage with students who you do not know so that they can get practice speaking to strangers and gain confidence showing off their skills and knowledge.  I think there will be enough time for you to see your own child's work along with that of a few others.

We look forward to seeing everyone here!

Dr. McCurdy

--

Neil McCurdy, Ph.D.