Weekly update - Go to Rubio's on Thu! 50% to SET!!

Neil McCurdy

Dec 4, 2018, 4:49:30 PM12/4/18
to Lion Link
Dear Parents, Guardians and Students,
  • Rubio's Fundraiser Thu (2pm to 9pm) 50% donation!!!
  • Board Meeting (Wed, Dec. 5)
  • Early Release (Thu, Dec 5)
  • Exhibition on Dec 19 (Wed) at 6pm
  • Formal Senior Portraits (Dec 18, 19)

Rubio's Fundraiser Thu (2pm to 9pm) 50% donation!!!

There are no menu restrictions or extras that you have to buy, so this is one of the best restaurant fundraisers out there.  The fact that they're giving us 50% is incredible!  Spread the word!

Formal Senior Portraits (Dec 18, 19)

There will be more information about what is required of the seniors as we get closer to the date, but I wanted to at least make sure that the date was on your calendar.

Everything else is pretty self explanatory or has been discusssed in an earlier email.

Take care!

Dr. McCurdy

--

Neil McCurdy, Ph.D.