[Officers] Midland Vale EK 12th Night Bid

Seneschal for the Shire of Coill Tuar

Oct 29, 2015, 2:45:56 PM10/29/15
to offi...@coilltuar.eastkingdom.org

Greetings All!

Midland Vale wants to put in a bid for EK 12th Night.

There has been a lot of discussion about this over unofficial channels, so I am piecing it all together here for a vote:

Greetings!!! We, the insane members of MV with helium hand disease think it would be a great idea to run twelfth night.

I [Brockmail] did a site walk of Burke Catholic High School, today, and put together a budget.

I'm [Brockmail] still awaiting some confirmations from the site contact, he's verifying the date, January 16th, and the snow date, January 23rd.

They [Burke Catholic Highschool] came back with a price of $1100 + $150 / custodian. I'm [Brockmail] unclear right now about whether that would be 2 or 3 custodians, so I'll just budget for 3. They want the custodian fees in cash, though.

50 needs to be spent on insurance before event. 1100 needs to be given to the site in check at the event. 300-450 given to the site in cash at the event. 3700 reimbursement to the cook at post mortem. 200 for tokens at post mortem. 300 for misc supplies at post mortem.

Also, we [Midland Vale] need to know if anyone from Coill Tuar would like to volunteer as our sponsor shire's representative autocrat.

I [Brochmail] am putting together the kingdom bid form so you can include that in your review of our documents, too.

[Brochmail] The due date for the Royals to choose a bid was July 31st, but nobody put a bid in. Therefore the due date is asap. The comment thread from october 9th where this was pointed out also contains a comment indicating at least one other group may be working on a bid, so to lock in the event as ours we need to confirm our plans.

So Midland Vales is asking to bid for 12th Night. It would involve our giving them over $1000 in funding. What funds are available for them at this time.

They have a site and a solid plan. Having me [Sorcha] as their contact for this isn't going to work as by the time I get out of work they are well into their meeting.

I [Sorcha] am impressed with their last event and their ability to work as a team.

I'll [Sorcha] forward what Jeff forwarded to me on the plan. I will need the email addresses you would like them at.

Do we [Coill Tuar] have enough to support this endeavor?

I [Lorenz] would be willing to be the Autocrat on record for the event.

exchequer.coilltuar

Nov 1, 2015, 9:23:22 AM11/1/15