VA no longer uses VA Form 21-0781a

cdvainfo

Jul 3, 2024, 1:58:30 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3

As of June 28, 2024, we’ve discontinued the Statement in Support of Claim for Service Connection for PTSD Secondary to Personal Assault (VA Form 21-0781a).

The new 0781 is not currently in VetraSpec but can be download from the link above.

V/R,

Colorado Division of Veteran Affairs

Veterans Crisis Line 24/7:  Call 988 and press 1 or text 838255

DISCLAIMER:

“The Department of Military of Veterans Affairs (DMVA) is committed to providing equitable access to all individuals. As part of this commitment,  DMVA’s ongoing accessibility efforts align with HB21-1110 to ensure the DMVA website, digital resources, forms, and publications are accessible to all users, regardless of ability. DMVA will ensure reasonable accommodations are also provided to enable all personnel full engagement in trainings, meetings, and events as requested.

If you are needing assistance with any content, attachments, or links provided in this email, please contact me directly and I will provide an alternative format as soon as possible.

If you are a DMVA state employee needing accommodations, you can contact your immediate supervisor or the DMVA ADA Coordinator, Cathy Deane at cathy...@dmva.state.co.us.”

**NOTICE: Under the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA), depending on the request, some or all messages sent by or to me on this state-owned e-mail account may be subject to public disclosure. This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information, intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by another person without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited.