ReachWell is supporting Larimer County. Next Steps.

1 view

Daniel Kigin

Jun 28, 2024, 2:33:25 PM (7 days ago) Jun 28
to jkef...@larimer.org
Hello Commissioner Kefalas,

Today your County is a partner with Reachwell in achieving equity and delivering accessible emergency messages. Let's take the next step for your county.

We are asking for your help to level the communications playing field in other departments HHS, Workforce Development, Public health, Housing etc. by making sure all departments are aware of ReachWell's promise.

Here is how we achieve results.
  1. We reach at risk families in 130+ languages without the hurdles of changing phone numbers, unchecked email, and passwords.
  2. No passwords, email addresses, phone numbers, names are ever needed giving residents privacy.
  3. The platform collects the languages selected anonymously and delivers this important metric to you.
  4. Increased participation and utilization of preparedness and social assistance resources you currently fund.
  5. With your help, we create a digital community that includes local schools, community groups and agencies to increase the reach of these alerts in your county.
It is this last item we are asking for your support with. Please pass this to your PIO and department heads. This can be a game changer for many and will increase your visibility with many residents!

Questions? Let me know a good date/time to connect.

Thanks!

Dan Kigin

Daniel Kigin

Jul 3, 2024, 3:17:14 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to jkef...@larimer.org
Hi again Commissioner Kefalas,

Did you get our prior email? You have an opportunity to join many other Colorado counties and state agencies in equity and accessibility.

We encourage you, as a commissioner, to pass this message along to your PIO and agency leaders and drive your county to full engagement.

At the the most recent CCI Conference most shared their desire to engage 100% with their community regardless of language, income, or literacy. Here's a quick review that explains our approach to meeting users, where they are.

Help build out an already robust digital community. Some of our channels include:
- Eagle, Delta, El Paso Teller, Garfield, Pitkin and many others have emergency management channels.
- Delta County Human Services
- Servicio De La Rosa
- Immunize Colorado
- Colorado's Migrant Education Program
- Denver's Workforce development program
- hundreds of schools and school districts across Colorado

Your county is right behind them and on your way to becoming a fully inclusive digital community. Don't miss this opportunity to build with us.

Want to learn more? Use this link to book me, or just let us know a good time to connect.

Be well,

Dan Kigin
Partner
319-213-6745