Welcome to Artspace Feed & Grain!

Artspace Feed & Grain

Jul 3, 2024, 6:59:32 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to John
Cheers to the next 131 years!
Artspace Feed & Grain

Through the support of our partners, funders, and neighbors, we successfully saved Loveland’s iconic Feed & Grain from becoming an empty vacant lot. And through the diligent work of our architects, contractors, and project champions, the historic landmark will continue on as an innovative and creative pillar of the community for the next 131 years. After nearly a decade, we can finally say that Artspace Feed & Grain is officially open for residents and commercial tenants.

More Info

New era begins for Loveland Feed & Grain

Jocelyn Rowley recaps the ribbon-cutting ceremony in the Loveland Reporter-Herald.

Read the Article

Residential and Commercial Units Available

For households earning below 120% Area Medium Income. Starting at $1,800 per month.

Explore the Units

Cheers to This Iconic Building’s Next 131 Years

Savor this incredible moment by checking out photos of the building throughout its restoration.

View the Photos

Facebook iconInstagram iconLinkedIn iconWebsite iconYouTube icon

Artspace Projects, Inc.

250 3rd Ave N, Suite 400, Minneapolis, MN 55401

Unsubscribe  |  View online  |  Forward to a friend