You'll go Bananas for this!!

Community Services Center of Wellington

Jul 3, 2024, 4:25:48 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to jkef...@larimer.org
What's a Cereal Box Concert?

Celebrating Independence Day!

HAPPY 4TH

OF JULY!

Won't you Peas....

Support the Community Services Center (CSC) and

Food Bank Project?

Meet Pea and Banana, just 2 of the fruits, veggies and breakfast staples you might see at various functions around town. These characters are here to remind you that we need a permanent home for the Wellington Food Bank.

Watch for them in the 4th of July Parade and gathering in the Park. They might drive you Bananas - but a sweet donation might be just what it takes to settle them down.

Here's Where We're At...

GOAL: $2,600,000

RAISED TO DATE: $540,000

$500,000 from Larimer County

$10,000 from Town of Wellington

$30,000 from Smaller Donors: SummitStone, Blue Federal Credit Union, Points West Bank, Colorado Iron & Metal

LOCAL COMMUNITY MEMBERS AND BUSINESSES LIKE YOU

Please consider supporting the Wellington

Community Services Center by DONATING TODAY!

You won't want to miss this!

Grab your lawn chair and join us on the grass overlooking the lake at beautiful

Chateau Wellington

(6411 Cottonwood Shores Drive)

for this fun, family-friendly concert

The dynamic Fort Collins based rock band

Funky Business,

a fiery, energetic, party band

made up of professional musicians,

everything from guitar to horns,

is guaranteed to get you dancing!

https://www.funkybusiness.band/

Admission to the show is a

$10 donation and a Box of Cereal.

Kids are free.

A $10 donation provides 40 meals for families

in the Wellington region.

All donations collected at the event will go straight to the Community Services Center of Wellington Capital Campaign to build a permanent home for the Wellington Food Bank as well as space for various service organizations to help those in need.

Cereal collected will go to the Wellington Food Bank.

Cereal is a much-requested item.

You can purchase tickets for the show and help spread the word by inviting your friends here: www.wellingtoncsc.org/events

CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY!

A Big Thank You to Our Cereal Box Concert Sponsors:

Advance Tank, Estate Gardening & Design,

Meridian Trust Credit Union

Park Creek Nursery, Rod Rice and Tri 102 Radio.

Coming this Summer...

What do Pancakes and Helicopters have to do with each other?

We don't know either, but watch this space and you'll find out!

The Wellington Food Bank is open 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at River of Life Church from

3-4:30pm.

FOOD BANK DATES FOR THE SUMMER:

July 11th

July 25th

Please share with anyone you think needs help.

1 in 7 Kids

Live With Hunger

Every Gift Matters

Every donation to the Wellington Community Services Center plays a role in helping us meet our fundraising goal. Please consider any gift, large or small, to help our community!

Donate Today

WWW.WELLINGTONCSC.ORG

Send Us A Message

Follow Us on Facebook

for All the Latest News!

Facebook  LinkedIn

Grace Village | PO Box 918 | Wellington, CO 80549 US

Unsubscribe | Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice

Constant Contact