Mrs. Nadine Jung believes that Natural Gas & Oil is Essential to Larimer’s Future

najun...@grassrootsmessages.com

Apr 7, 2021, 12:50:38 PM4/7/21
to jkef...@larimer.org
Dear Board Chair Kefalas My name is Mrs. Nadine Jung, a resident of Larimer County. As you consider updating the rules that govern the natural gas & oil industry, I urge you to consider the importance of the industry to our county. Natural gas & oil production contributes to vital services, including schools and first responders. The industry’s workers also help to support and sustain the local economy. Natural gas & oil produced in Colorado is subject to some of the strongest standards in the country and new technologies allow the industry to play a leading role in reducing global emissions. I strongly encourage that you to consider the full picture when developing these rules, and to take into consideration the benefits that the natural gas & oil industry has brought to Larimer County. Thank you, Mrs. Nadine Jung