Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity: Event Registration Complete

Trevor Lewis via VolunteerHub

1:27 AM (4 hours ago) 1:27 AM
to John Kefalas
Logo

Event Registration Complete

You are now registered for the following event.

Construction - Mosaic

Time
Thursday, July 18 9 AM - 2 PM

map of event location

Location
2851 Sykes Drive, Fort Collins, CO, USA

Attendee
John Kefalas
Elected Officials

Need to cancel?
Click here to cancel your registration.

Add to Calendar
Click here to add reminder to your calendar.

Additional Information

Thank you for registering to build with us! We look forward to having you join us on site. When you get on site, find a Fort Collins Habitat staff member to get signed in for the day. We will start promptly at 9:00 am with a safety talk. Where to go: 2851 Sykes Drive. Please park along the street in areas that do not prohibit parking.

What to bring: Work gloves (if you would like), sturdy closed toe shoes are required on site (e.g. work boots, hiking boots). If you are not wearing proper footwear, you will not be permitted to build. A refillable water bottle (we will have water jugs on site). Comfortable clothes you don’t mind getting dirty If you prefer to use your own hand tools/tool belt on site you can bring them. No power tools, please.

If you have any challenges or questions about the day, please contact Kristin Candella, Executive Director and CEO (kcan...@fortcollinshabitat.org, 970-286-5889).

Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity
1600 Palm Drive, Fort Collins, COLORADO 805262948

Unsubscribe · Notification settings · Report spam VolunteerHub