State Board of Human Services -July 11-12 Documents (Garfield County!)

Zinth - CDHS, Kyle

Jul 3, 2024, 6:04:00 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to Brisa Chavez, Kay Cowling, Mychael Dave, John Kefalas, Liz Lowdermilk, Lowdermilk, Elizabeth MD, Kim MacDonnell, Tamara Pogue, Lindsay Reeves, Desta Taye-Channell, Michelle Barnes, Taegan Ester, Sharon Trujillo - CDHS, Brenda Gimeson, Megan Embrey, Tanya Norris, Haas - CDPHE, Alexandra, Chris Sykes - HCPF, Elena Kemp - CDEC, Stuart Jenkins, CDHS_ Appeals - CDHS, CDHS snaphearings - CDHS, Lee - CDHS, Josie, Jordan Smith - CDHS, Jordan Stopak-Behr - CDHS He Him, Brett Bustos - CDHS, Yolanda Arredondo - CDHS, Mollie Bradlee - CDHS, Debra Oldenettel - CDHS, Maryse Osborn - CDHS, Eric Bua - CDHS, Shelley Banker - CDHS, Barry Pardus - CDHS, Joseph Homlar - CDHS, Elger - CDHS, Korey, Spang - CDHS, Brenna, Minna Castillo - CDHS She Her Ella, Joshua Running Wolf - CDHS, Laura Sartor - CDHS She Her
Happy Fourth of July Eve, Board!

In preparation of the upcoming July 11-12 State Board of Human Services Meeting, documents are saved here

July 11 Starting at 3:00 p.m., County Visit will be held at Third Street Center, 520 S 3rd St, Carbondale, CO 81623 [Please note that this is a change of venue for the county visit only, I will update calendar invites accordingly.]
  • Members: If you have a calendar invite for Rifle Hotel - Hampton Inn & Suites, I have booked a room for you for the evening of 7/11. If you don't have an invite and need a room, please let me know ASAP! Likewise, if you have an invite but don't need a room, also please tell me ASAP!!

July 12 Starting at 8:30 a.m., rulemaking meeting will be held in Garfield County [195 West 14th Street; Rifle, CO 81650]. To connect virtually:
Listing meeting documents below with letters instead of numbers so as not to confuse rules docs with non-rules docs, and to allow the public and the Board to better follow along on any non-rules document that may be referenced in the meeting. Other than the agendas (which is just labeled "a" in the public folder) letter labels will match what is in the public folder:
image.png
-Kyle

--
Kyle Zinth
State Board and Boards & Commissions Administrator